Elevate Rolling Pin Sanders For Sale

Trade, Swap, Sell, Give away
Bob Gleason

Elevate Rolling Pin Sanders For Sale

Post by Bob Gleason »

I have 2 Elevate Luthier rolling pin sanders for sale. Like new. One is 2" in diameter and the other is 1" diameter. Both are 6" long.They go on an interchangeable aluminum handle with bearings. You chuck them into an electric drill or other drive mechanism for power. Comes with a bunch of new sanding sleeves for both sizes. The drums are hard rubber so that they sand flat. Intended for sanding sides. I have acquired a couple of other similar tools, so don't need all of them.I got these a couple of years ago, but they have had little use. Cost was about $400.00. I don't think elevate makes the 1" model anymore. Shown in the photo is 1 each of the 6" hard rubber rollers, the mandrel, and 2 sleeves of abrasives. The sale will have several grits of both sizes of new abrasive sleeves included.Sleeves are available from Elevate or places like Klingspor. $250.00 with shipping in the U.S. You can e-mail me at pegasusguitars@hawaiiantel.net- Bob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob Gleason

Re: Elevate Rolling Pin Sanders For Sale

Post by Bob Gleason »

SOLD