Fleishman Style Binding Jig--SOLD

Trade, Barter, Sell, or Give away
Bob Gleason

Fleishman Style Binding Jig--SOLD

Post by Bob Gleason »

I have a Fleishman style binding cutter that I bought from John. My son made a new one, so I don't need the original anymore. It has all the parts except the router. Works great. Currently has a Rigid laminate trimmer mounted on it, so if you have one of those, it would mount right on. It will come with all the original brackets for mounting a Rigid trimmer, as well as the Delrin adaptor that mounts on the trimmer bottom. I've not boxed it up for shipping, so just guessing on the cost at the moment. I think $175.00 would cover the cost of the tool and shipping. Shipping would have to be by surface, which would take 3-4 weeks. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll come up with a true cost.Photos show the unit.It does not include the Rigid trimmer. Only change I made to it was to add the D handle. Made it easier for me to operate instead of holding the router head. The D handle is just wafered between the mount and can be easily removed if desired. SOLD 8/21/18
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bob Gleason on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gibsonman

Re: Fleishman Style Binding Jig

Post by Gibsonman »

Is it still for sale? If so email Gibsonman@comcast.net