My New Gibson!

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
Diane Kauffmds

My New Gibson!

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

Gotcha! It's not you think. Meet Gibson, our new family addition. He turned 3 months old on the 5th. He's very shy, so between his age and shyness, his chance of adoption was small. That's why I chose him for adoption from the Parkersburg Humane Society.

He was in foster care. Since he came home on Monday, he's made a 180° turn around. Sudden movements and loud sounds will send him scampering away. But, he allows me to pet him now; in fact he's all over me now. He sleeps at my side (on my chest last night). He even allowed me to clip the tips of his needle claws.

Martin has his nose a bit out of joint, because he's a mama's boy. So, he gives Gibson the stink eye. But, they're starting to play together.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
tippie53

Re: My New Gibson!

Post by tippie53 »

thats a cute
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
phavriluk

Post by phavriluk »

We have a pair, too. Willie the barn cat and Wendy a very young street rescue who was 'peopled' by wonderful foster parents. First thing Willie did when he was introduced to Wendy was give her a bath. They've been inseparable friends ever since.

I love having a pair of these folks around, they keep each other company so well.

Thanks for sharing them with us.
peter havriluk
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

phavriluk wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:09 pm We have a pair, too. Willie the barn cat and Wendy a very young street rescue who was 'peopled' by wonderful foster parents. First thing Willie did when he was introduced to Wendy was give her a bath. They've been inseparable friends ever since.

I love having a pair of these folks around, they keep each other company so well.

Thanks for sharing them with us.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com