Forum involvement

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
Diane Kauffmds

Forum involvement

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

I'm sorry I've been absent from the form lately. I'll try to do better. Life continues to throw us curves. My husband, who turned 87 yesterday, fell in March, breaking his left hip, which required emergency hip replacement. Of course happened in Cincinnati, and not at home. Luckily, this is where I went to medical school, and I knew precisely where to send him. I'm happy to say he's doing amazing well, surprising the heck out of his doctors. I'm not surprised, because he's horribly stubborn. (No. I'm not in my 80's. I'm 63).

I had my left shoulder operated on for the second time a couple of weeks ago, so I'm down for the count. Hopefully the anchors will prevent future problems, but it takes a while to heal. Much to the chagrin of my docs, I plan to resume guitar work in October, because I have people patiently waiting.

So, I'll try to be more active n the forum, because the forum and you folks really are extremely important to me.

As far as I'm concerned, I've had enough drama. So, back to work!
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
TEETERFAN

Re: Forum involvement

Post by TEETERFAN »

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Hopefully you w
ill be back in action shortly. We’re thinking about you and miss your knowledge and wisdom. Heal up!
Kevin Doty
Kansas City
tippie53

Re: Forum involvement

Post by tippie53 »

certainly wishing you the best
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com