A Sad Day

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
Diane Kauffmds

A Sad Day

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

I had to say goodbye to my very special cat, Parker, at about 0300 this morning. She died in my arms. I'm devastated.

Parker was named after Parkersburg, WV. Shortly after buying our house, as I walked in the alley behind us, something grabbed my ankle and nipped it. Out of the cornet of my eye, I saw a kitten dance away. She was "hiding" behind a clump of grass with hot butt wiggling, getting ready for another attack.

It's by the grace of God that she didn't become rocket kitty, because she scared the crap out of me.

She followed me home where she's been a fixture ever since. She's the only cat allowed in my shop and was my shop cat.
20170629_052253.jpg
20170629_052246.jpg
20210319_164535.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
John Reid

Re: A Sad Day

Post by John Reid »

Diane, sad news. It's so hard to lose them after they've curled up in your heart like that. What a cutie!
phavriluk

Post by phavriluk »

My wife introduced me to kitty friendship when we were first married - - - in 1967. I've loved them ever since (we now host a bonded pair of barn/rescued cats). I'm sorry you lost your sweet friend. they fill our hearts.
peter havriluk
Skarsaune

Post by Skarsaune »

Sorry for your loss.

Always tough losing a fuzzy buddy.
TEETERFAN

Post by TEETERFAN »

So sorry to hear about the passing of your little friend. Their love is unconditional. Sounds like you have lots of warm memories.
Kevin Doty
Kansas City