My First Guitar-OM Carpathian Spruce/Peruvian Walnut

Post Photos and Link Us to Your Guitars!
johnnparchem

Re: My First Guitar-OM Carpathian Spruce/Peruvian Walnut

Post by johnnparchem »

Congratulations! gorgeous guitar. Have fun playing it. I look forward to your next guitar.
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

johnnparchem wrote:Congratulations! gorgeous guitar. Have fun playing it. I look forward to your next guitar.
Thank you john.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
BEJ

Post by BEJ »

Just found this thread, Wow! must be or just about be the best 1st time build on this site. You must have developed some serious skills from some other endeavors and have applied them to guitar building.
jread

Post by jread »

BEJ wrote:Just found this thread, Wow! must be or just about be the best 1st time build on this site. You must have developed some serious skills from some other endeavors and have applied them to guitar building.
Ditto. Diane's 1st work is ridiculous. Thanks for posting since then Diane, as I'd be nowhere w/o all your posts and could only hope to be on your path.
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

Thank you guys. Honestly, I've never done woodworking in my life. I was surprised at how it felt to work the wood. Chiseling and planing put me into a zen state. I have both artistic and scientific/mathematical sides. Guitar building seems to fulfill both sides of my brain.

Trust me. There were plenty of mistakes.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com