$49 plywood Dreadnaught Case Free Shipping

Who doesn't like a bargain?
Kbore

$49 plywood Dreadnaught Case Free Shipping

Post by Kbore »

09 NOV 2017
I just ordered a couple to howz my current and next build. They are the old standby plywood case, great price at $49 and FREE SHIPPING. I'll let you know how they are when I get them, got rave reviews. Don't use the VERTAN's DAY PROMOTION CODE. Just take the link.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessor ... 5000001000
Measure Twice,

Karl B
Diane Kauffmds

Re: $49 plywood Dreadnaught Case Free Shipping

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

Musicians Friend is a cool place. I like shopping with them. Thanks for the heads up.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
Kevin Sjostrand

Post by Kevin Sjostrand »

I bought one of these cases for a guitar I made and gave away about 4 years ago. It is a very good quality case. I think you will be pleased. It is all you need for storing in house or for light travel.
Kbore

Post by Kbore »

Love the $49 cases. They have four latches, one locking, and the obligatory little storage door. Interior is jet black. Pretty light weight at 11 pounds. Case has 3 metal bumpers on the bottom side and two metal bumpers on the side opposite the latches. It's a little oversized for a standard dread ( with either a Mex Martin or J-45) and would probable accommodate a 12 string. You have to stuff something into the end to take up the extra space. This was a killer deal for a light duty case.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Measure Twice,

Karl B