Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
Valleyisle

Re: All Things Are new ...

Post by Valleyisle »

tippie53 wrote:being a cat owner I can sympathize
Wow! I feel the pain, some how it seems that cats in general no matter what they do in their 'own world' seem somehow to build patience in a process of a challenge for us humans to understand. I too have a 'cat in the shop' and as lonely it gets some even though the radio is on, the cat seems to be a personal part of the build and comfort that is going on.......until the mishap.

Congrats.... your patience has endured the challenge 'grasshopper.'
Dan Bombliss

Re: All Things Are new ...

Post by Dan Bombliss »

That's good to see, Bill!

I'd like to thank you, as I consider you a big part of how/why I am even building now. A late night google search led me to this forum, and I specifically remember this guitar.

With that said, my first is also hurting, nothing like what yours was, but the amount of work to undo all of my mistakes comes close to the same time invested! Lol. Anyhow, that guitar looks great, and I'm glad you got around to fixing it. I plan on rehabbing mine as time goes on as well, as I'd like to keep the first around, as a reminder of where I started. With that said, I've also told myself I don't want to change/adjust much, so that I can remember where I started.

-Dan