John said me could post here onKGF

New Members, tell us a bit about yourselves
padma

John said me could post here onKGF

Post by padma »

Hi

So good ol' Buddie pal John Hall has invited (more like persuaded) duh ?adma, dats me, to join this here Kit Guitars Forum. Thank you John, me tried to expalin to him dat duh ?adma, well him don't build from kits...but him say is OK. SO looking around dis forum me sees...The Zoot Man is here and Brian Howard and, and, and well gee me see a whole bunch a ol' "Official" loofers of good name and stature. Yay! John, you sure you wanna be letting me run loose in this forum?

Ok here goes....

Yes is true..., I, me, duh ?adma, was invited by John, absolved from all past transgressions and indiscretions, to join dis here KGF on me continuing mission to "spread the word" of Looferizem according to duh ?adma, employing the traditional ancient values, morals and dogma of my monastic orders looferin training where in me will attempt to lead you down the garden path of this our ancient craft, while wielding ethics as my sharpest tool, employing me "rustic hillbilly approach" that hopefully inspires, taunts and be dazzles you all with the BS*of me dangerous cognition's and philosophies, brilliant ideas, and babbling insanity geared to induce states of cognitive dissidence in moronic minds, all the while disseminating "the word" with me faux gonzo tinkerings approach to our ancient craft of butchering wood for the sake of a musical instrumentations.

Is true, me is suffering from terminal old age, still sucking back way too much black beer, refused to let them cyborg me with a stent in my heart, so now eating rabbit foods, playing with a few cards short, maybe has a few extra pounds on board, bald on top and definitely celibate (us monks take vows of celibacy you know.) Non the less, I, me, duh ?adma, do here by solemnly swear and promise to not run a muck (well, not too often, dudes gotta have some fun), and to follow all the forums rules of behaviour (well me gonna try to anyways) and to practice tolerance and acceptance for those of other loofering persuasions. Is true!

Now if any of you loofers out there gotts a problem with any of dis ... may your camel run off with your neighbors dog. :roll:

Me tried to post a pic of moi for those of you who forgot what me looks like but dis forum won't lets me. Why?

Blessings
duh ?adma

BS* ~ belief systems , you know the BS in your head.

Re: John said me could post here onKGF

Post by   »

Welcome! John lets anyone on here. Looking forward to much of your babbling insanity.

To our Members..... this guy is going to show us some mind boggling lutherie work of his.
Look at his initial posts....he's already a valuable asset. Please welcome him to our corner of the world.
Oh, and don't worry if you're not sure what he's saying because he's not so sure either.
-tommyboy
tippie53

Post by tippie53 »

Thank you sire
I am pleased you came here without too much arm twisting. Your creations will help the aspiring builders to what is possible. While I may be more traditional in my building , Da Padma can do wonderful things and will show you the possibilities of those that like to think outside the box.
Indeed an honor to have you here.
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
padma

Post by padma »

tippie53 wrote:Thank you sire
...Indeed an honor to have you here.
Thank you, and yes me feel it is an honour getting invited to join dis here site...especially after being declared persona non grata over there at that "Official" place. Cant says me blame them...could blame the black beer and me mouth...but here, on dis forum, me has turned over a new leaf, promised to be nice and talk only about the social, cosmic or mystical import of sawdust and other bits of useless BS.
tippie53

Post by tippie53 »

your welcome with open arms
Be welcome and home you should feel
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com

Post by   »

padma wrote:
tippie53 wrote:Thank you sire
...Indeed an honor to have you here.
Thank you, and yes me feel it is an honour getting invited to join dis here site...especially after being declared persona non grata over there at that "Official" place. Cant says me blame them...could blame the black beer and me mouth...but here, on dis forum, me has turned over a new leaf, promised to be nice and talk only about the social, cosmic or mystical import of sawdust and other bits of useless BS.
OK, you two. Either quit it or go get a room.
Padma, more photos of your outstanding work, please.
-tommy
padma

Post by padma »

tommyboy wrote: OK, you two. Either quit it or go get a room.
Padma, more photos of your outstanding work, please.
-tommy

Yo tippie, wood you look at that ...you and me is only been at it for 2 days and already being told what to do...now what?

Regarding pics of me "outanding work" ummm...me ain't got any...well ok...me start a thread here called "duh Padma Builds" and will post a few pics of dis that or the other for your viewing pleasure...no words just pics.

Me hope these terms are acceptable.

Blessings
duh ?adma

Post by   »

Absolutely acceptable