Hello to all

New Members, tell us a bit about yourselves
Daveyc1123

Hello to all

Post by Daveyc1123 »

I've been sitting on a stewmac d18 kit for for a few years. (Been building tele and strat copies) although I'm an acoustic player. I'm really wanting to put this kit together, and I've already started planning other builds! I'm really looking forward help and input from you all. Thanks in advance, Dave .
johnnparchem

Re: Hello to all

Post by johnnparchem »

Are you still sitting on it or have you started to build it. Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of stewmac build blogs on the forum. Keep us posted as you go. I am sure you will get plenty of help and encouragement.

Post by   »

Dave,
Glad you found your way to the KGF. Keep us posted on your build progress with photos, many photos.
-tommy
Ben-Had

Post by Ben-Had »

Be careful how you sit on that you don't want to crack the sides.
Tim Benware
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Davey, I wish you well in this build and would ask that you keep us updated as much as you can. The only advice that I can offer is start it. Don't delay, take your time through construction, and be patient. Good luck and welcome.
Daveyc1123

Post by Daveyc1123 »

Thanks for all the replies. I haven't started to build yet, I just moved it into my building space to acclimate. Shouldn't take long, I hope. We'll I'm off to find something else to sit on. :lol: I will post pics when I get started. Thanks again, Dave.
Kevin Sjostrand

Post by Kevin Sjostrand »

Welcome Dave.
Sounds like you finally "got of the fenc.....I mean guitar box", so get'er started.

Kevin