Hello

New Members, tell us a bit about yourselves
ronbloor

Hello

Post by ronbloor »

Hi everyone. I'm curious/interested in getting more hands on experience with acoustic guitars. I've don't my own setups for years, but never had the nerve to tackle a whole guitar. Perhaps the easiest of kit guitars is a place to start!! I'm basically a fingerstyle player ala Chet Atkins / Jerry Reed.. etc. Any advise would be welcome.
Thanks in advance. Ron
Retired in search of a happy ending, but not anytime soon!!!

Re: Hello

Post by   »

Hey Ron,
Just listened to some of your playing on Fandalism. Quite impressive.

tommy
ronbloor

Post by ronbloor »

Thanks tommy.. I had completely forgotten about putting that out there on Fandalism.. LOL.. I think that might have been my little Eastman Parlor guitar that I was playing. I'm most interested in building something on the smaller side with a wide(probably 1 7/8 nut) neck. That size seems to suit my comfort zone best, so any suggestions that you or others might have would be greatly appreciated. Take care.
Retired in search of a happy ending, but not anytime soon!!!

Post by   »

Ron,
If you look to the left you'll see the supporters of this Forum. Blues Creek is John Hall, the owner of the Forum who can make a kit for you to the specs of your choice. Email him: john@bluescreekguitars.com or click on his advert to access his website and get an idea of what he can provide.

-tommy
David L

Post by David L »

Jiust like tommyboy suggested, contact John and he will put together a kit basically to your specs.

David L