Do I have enough time?

What're You Doing?
bighead421

Do I have enough time?

Post by bighead421 »

Dan...if you didnt have a job, how fast could you build a guitar?I did mine is about 7 weeks with only hand tools and a trim router. I think he can do it problem is, if its not already ordered, he has less than 6 weeks already!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message has been posted from pMachine.You can read the old posts in the pMachine forum: http://www.KitGuitarsForum.com/forum/th ... 40_0_6_0_C
Dan Bombliss

Re: Do I have enough time?

Post by Dan Bombliss »

Oh by no means did I think anyone is going to build a first guitar in 6 weeks, at least not expect them too. He wanted to build/finish a guitar with out it taking more than a year, with 6 weeks to jumpstart, and then weekends from then on. No doubt in my mind 6 weeks (or less) can make alot of progress, especially for a stewmac kit, and then dedicating weekends to work on the rest of it. Could easily be done in a reasonable amount of time, and from his latest post, he's hoping/projecting for Christmas time or winter I think I read.

-Dan