Routing The Channels on Radius Plates

Questions and answers for beginners. If you have a question, so do most other people.
MaineGeezer

Re: Routing The Channels on Radius Plates

Post by MaineGeezer »

I apply it directly out of the tube...and sometimes I get too much. Generally though, I manage to keep it more or less under control. Practice does help. Maybe somebody else knows a better way.

I find that the Bind-All is the worst offender as far as cleanup afterwards is concerned. I've taken to wearing nitrile gloves to keep the stuff off my fingers.
Don't believe everything you know.
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
When things are bad, try not to make them any worse, because it is quite likely they are bad enough already. - French Foreign Legion
Kbore

Re: Routing The Channels on Radius Plates

Post by Kbore »

Thanks for the nitrile tip Geeze. And speaking of tips, I cut the fingers from a pair of gloves, that was good advise! Still speaking of tips, I cut the tip off a plastic pipette and installed it on the Bindall tube: that worked like a champ too! Still can get away from you but the tip adds some back pressure to the glue so it doesn't come out so much and so fast. Thanks once again to all for the advice On my back purfling "design". It's almost finished.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Measure Twice,

Karl B