Original KitGuitarBuilder website now online again

Questions and answers for beginners. If you have a question, so do most other people.
Bill Cory

Original KitGuitarBuilder website now online again

Post by Bill Cory »

Hello All --

Before I founded the forum that eventually became this forum under John's direction, I created a site for kit guitar builders. It was named www.KitGuitarBuilder.com. After much gnashing of teeth, I've succeeded in getting the original www.KitGuitarBuilder.com website back online. It was built using the old Apple iWeb, and when Apple discontinued that service, my site went down the tubes. But I've finally found a way to get most of it back.

When I created that site, I also created, in 2007, the original forum that John Hall purchased and expanded into this excellent resource. It's great to see how active this forum has become. Well done, John!

Back in 2007, the original forum was called "KitGuitarForum.com," but John's IT guy changed it to the current name, "kitguitarSforum.com." SO ... in the KitGuitarBuilder.com site, you will find that the original forum is referred to often, and I'm working on changing those references. Just understand that when it says KitGuitarForum.com or "the Kit Guitar forum," it is referring to THIS forum.

If you've never seen the original KGB site, take a look: It's at www.KitGuitarBuilder.com. Lots of still-current info, though some is outdated.

You can also reach it from my current site, KitGuitarManuals.com.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bill Cory
Selling all my tools, etc: http://KitGuitarTools.com
Special Price on Combined 350-page PDF of
"Complete Guide" and "Martin-style Kit Manual"
at http://www.KitGuitarManuals.com
Kevin Sjostrand

Re: Original KitGuitarBuilder website now online again

Post by Kevin Sjostrand »

Whoo Hoo Bill! How is life going?
thronson

Post by thronson »

Thanks for posting Bill. I will be giving it a read thru... T
Dan Bombliss

Post by Dan Bombliss »

I never knew about the official name change. I guess after 10 years on here, that would explain why I keep typing in the wrong website. Kit Guitar Forum. Haha.
Dan Bombliss

Post by Dan Bombliss »

I never knew about the official name change. I guess after 10 years on here, that would explain why I keep typing in the wrong website. Kit Guitar Forum. Haha.