Workroom Ideas

Storebought or Homemade: Tell Us!
Diane Kauffmds

Re: Workroom Ideas

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

>John J

That's a good solution for the sandpaper, esp. if it has to be taken from one place to another. Sandpaper organization is a problem for me as well. Of course, organization of every type is a problem right now.

I'm currently using a shopping bag stuff with sandpapers/blocks/etc. It's a mess. You never know which grades you're running out of, or are overstocked with.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
Kevin Sjostrand

Post by Kevin Sjostrand »

For my flat sheet sandpaper I use a metal file cabinet with hanging folders, tabbed with the grits.....works beautifully, and the other drawers hold tools, etc.
Now my rolls and rolls of disc paper, that is another story...stacked up in a cabinet that is not so orderly, and I have a lot of it.
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

Kevin Sjostrand wrote:For my flat sheet sandpaper I use a metal file cabinet with hanging folders, tabbed with the grits.....works beautifully, and the other drawers hold tools, etc.
Now my rolls and rolls of disc paper, that is another story...stacked up in a cabinet that is not so orderly, and I have a lot of it.
Better than my situation right now. A shopping bag with everything thrown into it is the pits.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
rcnewcomb

Post by rcnewcomb »

Better than my situation right now. A shopping bag with everything thrown into it
I have the same system!
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out - another good day in the shop
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

rcnewcomb wrote:
Better than my situation right now. A shopping bag with everything thrown into it
I have the same system!
We're both hopeless! Hahaha
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

It's finally going up. We got the workbench put together and the room has a door.'
Of course, it would be nice to have walls! Hahaha
DSCF0362.JPG
DSCF0368.JPG
DSCF0365.JPG
DSCF0367.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars