Charles Fox tells how to make and use a Fox bending machine

Storebought or Homemade: Tell Us!
rgogo65

Re: Charles Fox tells how to make and use a Fox bending mach

Post by rgogo65 »

I love cooking. But you can't go off and leave the stove unattended or it will burn the house down, as will a fire place.
Early Man figured out shortly after inventing fire that you can get burned :)
I love a good campfire. But I always make sure it's OUT before going to bed...never threw a lit smoke out the widow while driving, kind of what ashtrays were invented for...
Common sense, ALL just simple common sense, but then it seems common sense isn't so "Common" any more is it?

Oh by the way, if you let a light bulb come in contact with drapes or blinds it can burn you house down, also if you screw in a bulb LARGER than the light is designed for? Yup...you guessed it break out the weenies it's fire time AGAIN!

Oh by the way, when I smoked cigars long ago, I used to Carry a pocket full of kitchen matches, DON'T....they rub together and catch on fire all at once, do you know how long it takes to get your pants off in a busy parking lot on a sunny Saturday afternoon. with your wife and kids along? I still have the scar, I still haven't lived it down (They won't let me) I set a record for the pants removal, I'm sure of it....and no I'm NOT calling Guinness Book of Records, thank you!. :)
tippie53

Re: Charles Fox tells how to make and use a Fox bending mach

Post by tippie53 »

The bender was wired for 120 and was used on a 220 Vac system in Australia. The unit was charged with double voltage. A mistake in overseas shipping. Most of the world uses 220Vac we in the US and some other countries use the split voltage. This was partly the buyers fault as he should have checked to see what the voltage the unit was designed for . That is why we do have a unit designed for the 220/240 Vac systems .
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com