14" Taiwanese band saw $279 new

Storebought or Homemade: Tell Us!
deadedith

Re: 14" Taiwanese band saw $279 new

Post by deadedith »

Tony - how many more loads? Let's just say - you are going to get filthy rich, you lucky guy..
DaveB
kencierp

Post by kencierp »

Yep -- I've had lenghty posts evaporate many times! I try and remember to copy the text before clicking any button --- I have emailed Sean -- this is truly a PITA
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

Job one with new 12" - could it cut a circle? Using a piece of scrap, my first attempt - success. i still have to thickness it a bit, but the tolerances are good and I trust the process now. To smooth out the routed slot I cut a piece of 4" pvc and used it to support some 60 grit on the outside and the inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

And for those of you who have never seen a band saw before...well, that's nobody at all, I guess..two needless pix of said 12" bandsaw.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David L

Post by David L »

I have also had posts disappear when I hit the submit button and what I've noticed when that happens is that there is a brand new unread post from someone else, it's like two poeple hitting the submit button at the same time but only one gets accepted, not sure if that's the case but it sure seems like it.

David L