Multi Carver Duplicator For Sale

Trade, Swap, Sell, Give away
Bob Gleason

Multi Carver Duplicator For Sale

Post by Bob Gleason »

I bought this pattern carver about 8 years ago to help carve archtop guitars. Since I'm averaging 1 archtop every 3 years, it's time to let it go. Every archtop I make is different, so I've not gotten around to making any patterns to follow for the the machine to do it's job. American made with beefy cast aluminum and steel. Nicely designed and sturdy. The company went out of business since I bought this, but it is made so well that I doubt you would ever need any parts. If it did become necessary, all parts look fairly easy to have machined. You won't need any! Will do full size guitars, and with some fiddling, you could do necks. It has a new Porter Cable 1 3/4HP variable speed router on it now. No use on the router. Machine footprint is about 4' x 4'. Sale does not include the plywood base, unless you pick it up in my shop. Originally cost about $1700.00 plus shipping. Without the router I'm asking $700.00 With the router $825.00. Shipping from Hawaii would be expensive, to say the least. It could cost up to $200.00 to the Mainland. Anything over that I would cover. Anything less and I'll refund the difference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.