New Skin / Style

Ask questions about the phpBB forum software. Any questions on the use of the new forum software can be asked here.
seanbig

Re: New Skin / Style

Post by seanbig »

For some users the changes have not taken effect. To resolve this problem, clear your web browser's cache. In most browsers you can do this by pressing CRTL + R to refresh the page.

If anyone has any feedback about the new contrast, it would be much appreciated to see if the tweaked colours are easier to read now. Thanks to everyone who has had suggestions.
Sean Big
Sean@BiggerRoom.net
Bigger Room Productions - Web Design for any size project.

When You're Workin' on Somethin' Good
You're Gonna Need a Bigger Room
seanbig

Post by seanbig »

If things are not displaying properly when using the WoodTones or subsilver2 skin, clear your web browser's cache and try again. The style sheet has been changed and your browser will not load the new one unless the cache has been cleared.

Sean
Sean Big
Sean@BiggerRoom.net
Bigger Room Productions - Web Design for any size project.

When You're Workin' on Somethin' Good
You're Gonna Need a Bigger Room
Kevin Sjostrand

Post by Kevin Sjostrand »

With the wood tones, and the advertisements, it's beginning to look more like the old forum.....I like it.
Keep up the good work Sean, I think we will all adjust and begin to enjoy the added features too.
Soon I will start my next build, and I can start posting about building again, instead of about skins....... :D
Kevin