- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:41 pm
- Location: Durham, NC
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:12 am
Browse to your file.
Hit Add to upload the file.
Once the file is uploaded, right next to the file name, there is a button labeled "Place Inline".
Put your cursor in the text box where you want the picture inserted, then click that button.
Hope this helps.
- Posts: 6377
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:09 pm
- Location: Hegins, Pa
I want to see those I think that is a great design
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
- Posts: 2425
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm
1. Click "choose file", which is under the text area of the post. . Make sure your photo is in jpeg format and at least 840 pixels in length. I make mine at least 1000 pixels on the longest side.Rag Thumb wrote:How do I get photos to appear within the body of text rather than as attachments. I see many others accomplishing this but I haven't come upon the secret to making it work for me.
2. After choosing your photo, make sure you click "add file", which will be to the right. I'll be uploaded.
3. You'll see a Dropbox to add each photo in line, where you want it. Just put the cursor where you want your photo to appear, choose the photo from the drop down box, and click "add inline".