Max and Isabella Growing fast!

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
Diane Kauffmds

Max and Isabella Growing fast!

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

Max and Isabella are 10 weeks old today. After 3, 5 minute sessions each, both heel, sit, and stay, by German command. Come, and down are next. I figure they'll be well into advanced obedience training by the time most dogs are just starting basic obedience. I just use positive reinforcement and consistency (and little treats). They think it's just cool! Hahaha

2 weeks ago when they came home, Max was 19 pounds, and Isabella 16 pounds. Today I weighed them. Max is 27 pounds and Isabella 24 pounds. They aren't overweight, in fact, they almost look "thin", but well muscled. I'm still free feeding them, since they're babies. They're build like athletes.

Isabella is my instigator; she starts everything. Max is the observer, calm, and laid back. Max will be my service dog in a couple of years; his temperament is perfect for it.

Max's second ear finally came up 3 days ago. They're looking at a passing firetruck, in the photo of them on the front porch, looking out of the gate. They LOVE firetrucks. Isabella imitates the siren (and does a good job of it); Max says, "woooooo". Hahaha

I took the first photo a few minutes ago. After spending a lot of money on Bully sticks, long bones, and other toys (which keep them from chewing up my house), they're favorite toy is an empty root beer bottle (no, it's not a beer bottle). This is a cicada year for this area of WV (lucky us). I just pulled one out of Max's mouth (yuck!!!).
2016-05-28 06.45.33.jpg
2016-05-21 07.39.46.jpg
2016-05-15 16.53.14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com
tippie53

Re: Max and Isabella Growing fast!

Post by tippie53 »

one nice thing about having 2 dogs , is one can always blame the other for the fun stuff they do. They are too cute
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com