My Future Shop Space

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
phavriluk

Re: My Future Shop Space

Post by phavriluk »

Ed, for what it's worth, I found that I could get an awful lot of hobby work done on twenty minutes a night. I have no idea what sort of professional demands take up your home time, but twenty minutes was find-able for me and it allowed me to keep projects moving forward. And it was relaxation time.

I encourage you to build your shop as you can with these twenty-minute-per-day sessions. I think the hardest part is to start. And I found that the twenty-minutes-per-day schedule, every day, keeps me mentally and emotionally engaged in the project.
peter havriluk
mnmusic

Post by mnmusic »

Hi Peter,

I plan on getting the walls for the shop up and the wiring done this winter. Our long winters are good for something. I get more home projects done. I've been cleaning out the basement to get rid of stuff that I haven't touched in the 10 years I've been living here. That's the first process in getting the shop built up. Have to make room for it.

Ed
phavriluk

Post by phavriluk »

Ed, you've found truth. My various shop fantasies foundered more often than not on the clutter of stuff.
peter havriluk
Diane Kauffmds

Post by Diane Kauffmds »

Ed, I think you're going to have a fantastic space there. It's the perfect winter project.
Diane Kauffmann
Country Roads Guitars
countryroadsguitars@gmail.com