Amateur night

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All

Amateur night

Post by   »

So if you're gonna be on the road tonight keep in mind that so will all the lightweights and amateurs. Keep both eyes open and drive defensively.
Happy and healthy New Year to all.
tippie53

Re: Amateur night

Post by tippie53 »

thanks for thinking of us Tommy. I am driving my recliner into nap land watching NCIS and watching my fireplace. Going to pick a little guitar and have some beer and chips. Yup me one badass parrddy animal.
Be in bed by 9
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
songman101

Re: Amateur night

Post by songman101 »

John sounds like a nice evening at home and I think I'll join you in the same way with my wife, she loves the classical -country - bluegrass guitar music too.

PS --- Tommy thanks for the nice thought and I hope you both ( you & John ) have a productive year .Today, money is only one part of true happiness, guitar building and playing is great another. Friendship is invaluable :-)

the new newbie Stephen --- Colby's Handmade Instruments,-- this will be my new business name ,when I finish a few guitars and other instruments 9 dulcimers, string harps and lutes, fiddles etc., ) other than electric ones that I've, done.

Sincerely Thanks again guys for all the sacrifice of time and effort that's put out here and I will also be donating to this great project of yours a sap.