My Cats

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
David L

Re: My Cats

Post by David L »

For example, I'm sitting here eating Popeye's fried chicken while reading the latest on KGF and I feel this very subtle tap, tap from a soft furry paw and I look down and motionlessly staring back at me is Phoenix the cat with his head slightly tilted to one side as if to say "what? that wasn't me, but since you're looking my way, would you be so kind as to allow me to consume a bit part of that wonderous foul that you are dining upon" It's like he's begging without being overt about it, or another way put, begging with dignity. It's almost like he's saying "I really don't want any chicken but I know that you really want to give me some so I will humor you and allow you to give me some, I will do that for you". Manipulative, Cunning!

David L
nehsgolfer

Post by nehsgolfer »

"You don't train a cat, they train you"
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

I've learned not to laugh at them, even if they get caught doing something stupid. They will get even.
DaveB
David L

Post by David L »

Yeah, like when they try to jump up on something and slip or lose thier footing and wind up busting thier @$$ and they try to act like nothing happened or they meant to do that, so funny, and I laugh, laugh, laugh and when I get up in the morning and step on that furball, well enough said...

David L