My cat reads

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
deadedith

My cat reads

Post by deadedith »

My little cat - Sofi? I mentioned her before, she stares at me all day as I work. All day.
So she follows me into the house and, as I'm checking out the Forum, she stares at me while reading a book in her own way. See pic.
DaveB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tippie53

Re: My cat reads

Post by tippie53 »

that is a sweetie
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
David L

Post by David L »

We are cat people, we have one now that trips us out every day! will post pics later.
Tony_in_NYC

Post by Tony_in_NYC »

Thats a creepy cat Dave. One of my cats drinks coffee if you leave your cup unattended. Actually, he will eat or drink anything you leave unattended. He stole my son's yogurt today, and I thought that stuff was totally safe. Gummi bears? He eats 'em. And you cant use the can opener without that fatty running over hoping its something he can have a taste of (I apologize to any grammarians out there for ending a sentence with a preposition.)
Why do cats always like to sleep on my shoes anyway?
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

A couple of things, Tony. (I am totally denying the whole preposition thing.)

I had a male cat PEE in my Birkies. Ruined them. My vet said he (the cat) must be mad at me. Well, for sure I know who WAS mad.

Sofi is the cat equivalent of the princess and the pea. She will starve to death and beyond (?) if the food is not fresh fresh fresh. What does that have to do with peas? I dunno.

DaveB
David L

Post by David L »

Here's "Phoenix" in one of his favorite hang-outs, sometimes it's not roomy enough and he'll push some of the towels out onto the floor. He also likes people food but one his favorites is Eggo waffles.

David L
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tippie53

Post by tippie53 »

here is my cat General Tso , He is in charge and my Wife and I admit it . He loves his blue blankie .
cat.JPG
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

Great pix guys! They do grow on you. I will probably be one of those old guys who, whenever you see him, can only talk about his cats. "You should have seen what Sofi did the other day" etc etc.
Crap. It dawned on me that I already do that. I AM that old guy.
Pretty happy about it too..
DaveB
David L

Post by David L »

John, General Tso looks like he's oh so worried, look at that fat little belly poking out.
David L
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

Eggo waffles?? LOL. Would that be with butter and syrup, or straight up?
DaveB