Cigar talk

Talk About Anything Here, Anything At All
deadedith

Cigar talk

Post by deadedith »

Go to JRcigars.com, click on 'cigars' scroll down to 'JR Cuban alternatives' and buy a box of the Hoyo Epicure 2.
20 for $27. Read the blurbs etc. You will not be disappointed; if you are I will buy them from you. This offer good to only 1 person; I love the cigars but cannot afford 100 boxws!
DaveB
Darryl Young

Re: Cigar talk

Post by Darryl Young »

I'm going to look now.......
Slacker......
Darryl Young

Post by Darryl Young »

I just finished ordering a box. Thanks.
Slacker......
deadedith

Post by deadedith »

I fully expect you will really enjoy them.

I've learned a lot from JR. For instance, any cigar cigar can be labeled as 'hand made' even if a machine was used to do the bunching up before it was rolled. Problem is, machine fingers are not as sensitive as human fingers, so most of the time the machine-bundled cigars are too tight or too soft, so either you collapse a lung trying to draw some smoke, or the smoke is too hot to handle.

JR cigars are totally hand made - hand bunched, the whole nine yards. I've heard rumors of them being rolled between the breasts of latina virgins, but I have not been able to prove it..:-)

Let me know what you think.

DaveB
Darryl Young

Post by Darryl Young »

Dave, smoked the first on last Saturday......and I loved it!!! Just the right size and the right balance for my tastes. Thanks for posting this.
Slacker......