OPEN HOUSE JUNE 9th Blues Creek Guitars UPDATES

Get Togethers, Workshops, Open Houses (Any Place, Any Size)
Kitchen Guitars

Post by Kitchen Guitars »

Hi Folks!
It was great seeing old friends and new! For those that missed The Martin Tour lots of images! It was a great, off the regular tour, adventure through the Factory and the wood Dept. Also, images from the Museum. The lighting in the Museum is moody and deliberate. So, I used no flash for the images. While in the Museum I ran into Dick Boak and got to meet two members of the band Kansas that were there to plan with Dick a (Gulp) 35th anniversary guitar for Dust in the Wind.
The rest of the tour is understandably Flash free. Chisels and flashes of light are a bad recipe.
All images are low rez 125 DPI. If you want prints at a nominal cost or need Higher resolution images for Publiction or other uses contact me John Kitchen/iSimon Photography at;
ibisimon@hotmail.com

The Low rez images are stored on Photobucket. After you click the link you can choose Slide show. Grab a coffee, there's 357 images so far!
The images start with the Tour of Martin and then Blues Creek, then a few more Martin / Nazareth Photo from another camera at the end. Enjoy!

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n163 ... za%202012/

Link fixed

Also! John At Mux Guitars deciphered my Powerpoint Guitar Photo Class! Here you go! Thanks Chris!
John
Last edited by Kitchen Guitars on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitchen Guitars

Post by Kitchen Guitars »

Last edited by Kitchen Guitars on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jrc127

Re: OPEN HOUSE JUNE 9th Blues Creek Guitars UPDATES

Post by jrc127 »

John and Brenda,

Thanks for your hospitality yesterday. This was my first time at a BCG open house. Just like every time I see you I learn so much.
James Cowhey
Manheim, PA

Martin 000-18 Kit (African Mahogany, Sitka Spruce)
tippie53

Post by tippie53 »

I am glad you enjoyed the day. That is what we wanted people to do. Thanks to all for your support. It is our way to say thanks
John Hall
Blues Creek Guitars Inc
Authorized CF Martin Repair Center
president of Association of Stringed Instrument Artisans
http://www.bluescreekguitars.com
JRHall

Post by JRHall »

As always, I thoroughly enjoy spending a few days with my good friends John and Brenda, and enjoyed having my wife with me this year.

Thanks to John Kitchen, she's now an expert guitar photographer! :D

Great meeting all the rest of you and if I wasn't so close to 60, I might remember some of the names. :cry:
If you can't do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
Darryl Young

Post by Darryl Young »

<smile>
Slacker......

Post by   »

Any updates on these links? Soon to be updated? Thanks.

-tommy